Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Welcome!

Dearest Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

I am beginning a blog dedicated to my late mother entitled "Judy." The online journal will be an anthology of different poets and short story writers dealing with the topic of "mother."  The works should be no longer than two pages.  Eventually, I hope to print this project annually. And, the best poem of the year will receive a cash prize to be determined soon.

I ask a love donation of at least $5 for each work sent.   If you cannot donate, do not worry!

If I choose not to use your piece, I will send a specific note of explanation.

This mother's day I will donate any money received to Charlottesville, Virginia's Black Mama Day's Bail Out, a project to bring Moms out of the jail and home for Mother's Day.

Please email your work to judyliteraryjournal@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for your help in this project.

For more information about how you can donate, please see https://www.gofundme.com/judylit.

Love!
Veronica Haunani Fitzhugh

No comments:

Post a Comment